Tim Gunn will be on the red carpet to co-host ABC's Oscar pre-show
It’s going to be interesting to see how “Project Runway” fashion mentor Tim Gunn and ”Good Morning America” co-anchor Robin Roberts mix it up as co-hosts of the live red carpet Oscars coverage on ABC. Throw in Entertainment Weekly managing editor Jess Cagle and this threesome should be able to hold their own in the world of celebrity and fashion.
The coverage will begin at 6 p.m. Feb. 22 on ABC. This is the first time the network has hosted an Oscar pre-show. The three will interview celebrities and talk fashion and film during the 30-minute live program.
You may remember that Gunn was in Oklahoma City last year for a Liz Claiborne fashion show at Dillard’s, Quail Springs Mall. Along with his duties on “Project Runway,” he has his own television show, “Tim Gunn’s Guide to Style” and is chief creative officer at Liz Claiborne Inc.
Last February, Roberts, who was diagnosed with breast cancer in summer 2007, walked the runway in Isaac Mizrah’s fall 2008 fashion show.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14352Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12637Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11750OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10003Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8992Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7499Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 7296Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5240Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4958Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4288'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients