Fashion Week: Barbie, what a doll
How does a girl celebrate her 50th birthday? If she’s Barbie, she gets a standing-room only fashion show with creations designed by some of the biggest names in the indusry, including Calvin Klein Collection, Nanette Lepore, Vera Wang and Donna Karan.
Here are some pictures from the show. Read the story from Kim Crow, fashion writer for the Cleveland Plain Dealer.
Models wear specially designed pink high heels at the Barbie Mattel fashion show in New York.
A design from Rachel Roy in the first-ever Barbie fashion show.
A Barbie creation from the Calvin Klein Collection.
Models wait backstage to walk the runway for the Barbie fashion show.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14189Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12474Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11484OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9977Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8873Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7409Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 7240Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5050Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4865Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4264'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients