Fashion Week: Celebrities all in a row
Celebrities are turning out for Fashion Week. There was some concern that they may not show up, but can you think of one time when celebrities stayed away from an event when photographers and writers from around the world were going to be there? Exactly. Here’s a peek at who has been on the front row so far. Check out the last three pictures and see if you spot the trend.
Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn at Diane von Furstenberg
Diana Ross at Diane von Furstenberg show.
Lindsay Lohan at the Charlotte Ronson show.
Mischa Barton, Minka Kelly and Kristen Bell at Miss Sixty.
Jennifer Love Hewitt and Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza
Lucy Liu and January Jones at the Herve Leger show.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18441Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17118OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13848Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11264Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9500Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7869Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7538Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7363Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7128Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6380Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients