"Prep" yourself for Orly's new spring nail colors
I’m a sucker for nail polish. I must have at least 25 bottles, none of which I can toss because I never know when I’ll want that one exact shade.
Usually I prefer pastels, but lately I’ve been loving a bit more color. Not black or purple or even navy. My fave is last year’s seasonal bubble gum color called Hard to Get by Essie. I’ve worn it for months and months. Luckily, I recently found several bottles in the clearance bin at Ulta. They were each marked 99 cents. Such a deal!
Anyway, Orly has introduced new spring colors for its Prepster Collection. Prepster. Preppie. Get it?
The shades, pictured here, are Prim & Proper (lavender shimmer); Cashmere Cardigan (iris blue cream); Polo Princess (bright pastel pink cream); OMG (fuchsia pink cream); Tennis Anyone? (nude cream); and Country Club Khaki (taupe cream).
Celebrity manicurist Jenna Hipp suggests women practice the layering technique. She likes Tennis Anyone? on top of Country Club Khaki. Layering lacquers breathes new life into your favorite shades and offfers a whole new color palette, she said. She nicknamed the new duo Non Fat Latte. Yum … and I don’t even like coffee.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients