Top 4 jewelry picks from the Oscars
The Academy Awards show is over, but the chatter continues. Who wore what gown best? Who needed a shot of color? Who needed a dress one size larger? Ahhh, fashion writers can’t quit talking. Me included.
Fashion is subjective, we all know that. Put me in a room with five other fashion writers and my red carpet faves may be on someone else’s worst list. It happens.
Here are four of my favorite jewelry looks, not in any particular order. For more on Oscar fashion, check out The Oklahoman’s photo gallery with my comments.
Love Amy Adams’ necklace.
Check out Heidi Klum’s arm candy. I want some. Earrings, too.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients