New York & Company outfits female cast of "All My Children"
If you thought the characters on your favorite daytime soap only wore designer clothes, think again. During March, New York & Company will be outfitting the female cast on ABC’s “All My Children.”
The women of the fictitious town of Pine Valley will deal with all the drama in their lives while wearing New York & Company attire. New York & Company is a national chain with stores in Penn Square, Quail Springs and Sooner malls.
Select items will be on sale through ABC.com. Click on the “seen on” section of the “All My Children” page.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16859Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12191OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11527'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11272Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11209Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9827Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7998Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6986Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6951Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5788Oklahoma Corrections Department director to resign
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients