Spring fashion shopping list
Sitting here in my black cashmere sweater, black pants and black pumps, I realize something’s missing. Color. Lighter weight fabrics. Pattern. I pulled on my sweater today because it’s cold outside. I don’t do cold. Tropics are my friend.
I also realize I’m in the mood for some spring shopping. Should be spring cleaning, but that can wait until next week. Or next month.
Right now I’m working on my spring dream list. Let’s start with three pieces.
1. A great necklace.
Love this square link style by Tuleste Market. Already seeing it with a white scoop-neck tee or a white V-neck sweater. (Is white my new black?)
2. A pair of gladiators.
A double strap and silver hardware spice up this Via Spiga “Nile” black patent gladiator.(Back to black. Old habits.)
3. Maxi dress.
Old Navy smocked jersey maxi dress. Inexpensive ($29.50) and endless options.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101343Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13633Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10711Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9528OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7731How to help tornado victims
- 7199Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 5774Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5631Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients