Alxander McQueen's McQ line hits Target stores on Wednesday
The exclusive McQ Alexander McQueen for Target collection draws inspiration from the British rock band The Duke Spirit. The collection is part of the Target Designer Collaborations, a program that features well-established designers who draw inspiration from a collaborative partner, muse or creative element. This is a different partnership than Target’s Go International initiative.
McQueen is one of the most respected designers in the world. He was chief designer at Givenchy from 1997 to 2001, and has created women’s and men’s ready to wear, accessories, eyewear and fragrance collections for the Alexander McQueen label, as well as establishing secondary line McQ Alexander McQueen in 2007. He has been named British Designer of the Year four times and was named International Designer of the Year by the Council of Fashion Designers of America in 2003.
The collection for Target is a contemporary collection with a rock ‘n’ roll twist in muted shades of black, whtie, grays and tan with accents of cobalt blue and pink. Studs and mesh accent wardrobe staples. The essence of The Duke Spirit is captured in the iconic Liela silk screen T-shirt with necklace collar.
Prices range from $19.99 to $129.99. The collection will be at Target through April 14.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients