Meet Dallas Cowboys player Jason Witten at fashion show at Dillard's
Mark your calendar. A Perry Ellis spring menswear fashion show is scheduled April 4 at the Dillard’s, Penn Square, Oklahoma City.
The show will begin at 1 p.m. featuring models from the Oklahoma City Police Department. Dallas Cowboys’ tight end Jason Witten won’t be walking the runway, but he’ll be available to autograph footballs. Purchase $50 or more of Perry Ellis merchandise and receive a football for Jason to sign, plus entry into the Gift with Purchase line. The first 50 customers in the Gift with Purchase line will receive a complimentary Perry Ellis gift bag.
Supplies of footballs are limited, so Dillard’s suggests early shopping to guarantee one at the signing. Pre-sell begins March 4.
The fashion show is at 1 p.m. April 4 in the Dillard’s, Perry Ellis Department, 1st floor.
Ten percent of the profits will benefit the Police Athletic Leagues of Oklahoma City, an organization that helps reduce crime by providing safe, healthy alternaives for children living in high-risk neighborhoods.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients