Photographers go wild for a shot of Kate Moss
British model Kate Moss and Peruvian fashion photographer Mario Testino share a joke during Chanel’s Fall-Winter 2009-2010 ready-to-wear collection presented in Paris.
I’ve seen fashion photographers swarm celebrities during New York Fashion Week, so I really wasn’t surprised to hear about the hoopla at the Chanel show in Paris. According to a tweet from The Moment, a crazed frenzy of photographers four deep broke part of the runway at Chanel all to get Kate Moss’ picture.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients