Color yourself beautiful
Never let it be said that a topic is too delicate for this fashion and beauty blog. With that in mind, I bring to your attention this product — Betty, Color for the Hair Down There.
Yes, it’s exactly what you think it is.
According to the press release, Color for the Hair Down There is the fist and only safe hair dye for the “hair down there.”
This is not a new product, but it hasn’t been talked up much lately. Until now. The product is featured in this month’s O, the Oprah Magazine. Hmmm, I wonder if it’ll show up on one of Oprah’s “favorite things” television shows.
Anyway, the product comes in five classic colors, including hot pink (go figure!), and four specialty colors. Press info says the product is available at Bed Bath & Beyond (who knew?) and at www.bettybeauty.com. Cost is $19.99.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18759Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10409Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9339Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7780Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6796UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6582Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6410Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6209Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5448Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients