Obama inspires Versace men's collection
Fashion designers find inspiration in some unsual places — including presidential hopefuls.
Designer Donatella Versace dedicated her spring/summer 2009 men’s collection to Barack Obama, the man of the moment. Surprisingly, there were no ties in her latest show, and shirts under jackets were either super easy with rolled up sleeves or replaced by a silk T-shirt.
Is that the way to dress for success?
Read the ABC story here
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36375Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32316Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24292Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 8069Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6178OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3621College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3359Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3278Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3188Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3141George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients