Liz Claiborne ... working on a fix
Women’s Wear Daily — the bible for the fashion industry — reported that there’s a lot of secrecy going on at Liz Claiborne, where creative director Isaac Mizrahi is hoping to breathe new life into the beleaguered label. Mizrahi, as you may know, was one of the first to bring designer clothes to the masses with his line at Target. I think I heard a lot of Target fans crying when it was announced he was abandoning them.
Anyway, a source within the company told WWD that Liz Claiborne is working on a new logo and ad campaign, and that samples and images of Mizrahi product are being kept under wraps. We’re in a for a long wait before the spring launch. Here’s hoping Mizrahi can pull it off.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 25487Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17319Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9536OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8741Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7985Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7943UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7139Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6051Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5454Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4574Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients