Project Runway starts Wednesday
Get ready for another season of “Project Runway.”
Mark the calendar. Set the DVR. “Project Runway’s” fifth season starts at 8 p.m. Wednesday on Bravo.
No Oklahomans made the cut – Kayne Gillaspie, how we miss you! — but the competition is expected to be stiff and the drama, well, you know there will be drama. Already Bravo is billing it as the most-talked-about season yet.
Supermodel Heidi Klum returns to host the program, with mentor Tim Gunn, judges Michael Kors and Nina Garcia and a cast of guest judges that includes Diane Von Furstenberg, Brooke Shields, Rachel Zoe, Cynthia Rowley and Francisco Costa.
“I feel as thought we set the bar higher every season,” Klum said. “We’ve got some truly talented, innovative and deeply creative designers this year, and I think it’s fair to say, the most diverse — from a rocker chick who works mostly with leather to a more bohemian, surfer boy — and everything in between.”
Tune in. Let me know what you think. I’ll be watching, too. Read about the designers here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10625Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9988Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9782Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6778Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4215Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4087Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3968Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3762Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 3633OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients