One pair of custom-made jeans, please
I get frustrated with styles and fabrics. Jeans either fit in the waist and no where else or vice versa. Stretch is my friend, but some brands have too much and they don’t fit correctly. I want the perfect pair of jeans. At a good price, of course.
indiDenim (www.indidenim.com) may be the answer. It’s a custom denim jeans brand that allows you to order custom-made jeans. All the styles are personalized and customized to the smallest detail.
indiDenim offers both men’s and women’s custom jeans with many variations from which to choose. The new Presido trouser jean is one of three styles available for women, along with a fitted style (the SoMa) and a relaxed style (the Noe).
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13976Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9656Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9589Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8454Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6577Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6030Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5383Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 4779Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4600Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 4155Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients