Is it a phenomenal mascara?
All mascaras are not created equal, but usually they look pretty much the same.
No more. Givenchy has introduced Phenomen’Eyes mascara and its brush is unlike anything you’ve ever seen. Phenomen’Eyes has a spherical brush designed to reach every single lash from root to tip.
The formula is made from water and a special polymer that sticks to the lashes, separating and lengthening them.
Phenomen’Eyes, priced at $27, is available now at Sephora. Look for it at Givenchy cosmetics counters in a few weeks.
I’m hoping to hit Sephora in a day or two, and I plan to give Phenomen’Eyes a try. Isn’t it great that Sephora encourages women to play with their makeup!
I’ll let you know what I think. If you get there before me, share your thoughts.
UPDATE, JULY 25. I stopped by Sephora in Penn Square Mall. The store is waiting for its shipment, so I wasn’t able to give this mascara a try. Coming soon, I was told.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14558OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11841Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8216Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6574Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6065Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5464Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4374Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4081'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4060Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4007Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients