Target's new accessory collection
Botkier for Target faux python shoulder bags, $29.99
Designer Monica Botkier’s limited-edition accessories land on Target store shelves July 20. The collection, a marriage of luxury and utility with a downtown edge, shows off the designer’s philosophy of using hardware as the jewelry of the handbag while keeping focus on functionality.
Hobo in crackled silver or gold, $49.99
Look for clutches, satchels and hobos in black, fuchsia and metallic. As an interesting twist, Botkier incorporated the Target bullseye logo as a signature hardware piece, which doubles as a removable key chain.
The pieces range in price from $19.99 to $49.99. The limited-edition collection will be in stores through Sept. 14.
Botkier, a native New Yorker, began her career in the fashion industry working as a photographer for several fashion magazines. She produced her first handbag collection, which became an instant success, in 2003. Since then, her collection has grown to include footwear and continues to have a cult following in the fashion industry and among celebrities.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 43037Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15155Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9718Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8776Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8708Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7875Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7675Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7121Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6968Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5760Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients