Get your hands on "The Closer" tote
A great tote is tops on most women’s must-have list.
Now comes an opportunity to score not just a great tote but a specially created version of the trademark black bag carried by Brenda Leigh Johnson on “The Closer.”
The Closer tote will be presented at 7 p.m. Monday on QVC during the shopping channel’s Fall Fashion Designer Gallery segment.
The Closer bag sells for $59.
The QVC broadcast will include highlight clips from “The Closer,” plus behind-the-scenes footage from the series promoting the new season, which started July 14 on TNT.
“Brenda has become an icon to her diehard fans,” said Tricia Melton, senior vice president of marketing for TBS, TNT and Turner Classic Movies. “They’ve asked for a chance to buy a copy of her bag, and we listened.”
QVC also is offering a chance to win the bag and other items. For information, click here.
Brenda, played by actress Kyra Sedgwick, is a former Atlanta detective who moved to Los Angeles to head a special Los Angeles Police Department unit that solves sensitive, high-profile murder cases.
UPDATE FROM LINDA: From what I’ve read, the original tote was custom made based on a Furla and Prada bag. There’s a similar style — and it’s on sale — on the Wilson leather web site here. Let me know what you think.
The Wilson Leather “Grab & Go” tote … it’s on sale for about $50.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15993Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12289Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11194OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9941Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9689Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8745Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 8728Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5527Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5132Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4758Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients