Designer Tracy Reese slips into Keds
Reese and Keds will create several styles, including peep-toe wedge sneakers, skimmers and ballet flats. The shoe silhouettes are inspired by the exotic designs from Reese’s plenty by Tracy Reese Spring 2009 collection, which will shown on the runway in September.
Reese is known for her use of interesting prints, embellishments and colors, and the shoes are expected to be a nice complement to Keds’ classic style. Reese’s collection is expected to offer customers a new take on their favorite Keds styles.
“Keds has a unique feminine aesthetic coupled with fun whimsical designs,” says Reese. “I am thrilled to collaborate with such an iconic brand and excited about fusing the plenty byTracy Reese eclectic and wordly designs with casual footwear.”
plenty by Tracy Reese for Keds will be sold at www.keds.com, Tracy Reese boutiques and select department and specialty stores. The collection, which will arrive in stores in February, will retail for $65 to $80.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients