Three cheers for Spanx
Not so much the original mid-thigh shapers, called Power Panties. But I won’t be without the capri styles, which smooth and suck it all in from waist to mid-calf. They’re great in the winter. Spanx tights are awesome, too. Ditto the control top fishnets. And let’s not forget Bra-llelujah!, which banishes visible bra lines and back fat.
The products number more than 100 – from bras and panties to camisoles and bodysuits to hosiery and slips. All this from a woman who cut the feet out of her pantyhose to wear with open-toe shoes and pants and decided she might be on to something.
What a success story. Sara Blakley, who founded the company, even took Spanx to the masses with her Assets line at Target. To read Sara’s story and check out all the products, go to www.spanx.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients