Essie's new polishes
I’m a big fan of Essie polish. I met her once — yes, there really is an Essie — at an event during Fashion Week.
Essie delivers six new polishes for fall. Forever Young, a fiery tango red; Lacy Not Racy, velvety vintage burgundy; Big Spender, lush red-violet; No Boundaries, passionate plum (pictured below); Swept Off My Feet, dusky rose; and Tomboy No More, red currant truffle.
My favorite is Forever Young, at right. I used to wear red on my toenials all the time, but other colors caught my fancy a couple of years ago. I think it’s time to revisit red.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 46110Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14982Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9556Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8109Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7765Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7102Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7082Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6778Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6425Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5726How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients