Jeans (and more) that change a woman's body?
Shape fx offers jeans (and other clothes) that flatten the tummy and sculpt the rear, according to the company. Inside the jeans is a hidden power-pesh panty that slims the tummy, trims the hips and lifts and shapes the rear, eliminating the need for shapewear pieces. There’s also a shirred back seam for a natural-looking and toned effect.
The newest style is wide-leg, but there are also boot-cut, classic and curvy styles. The wide-leg jean retails for $59 to $64 and is available in average, petite, tall and women’s sizing.
Shape fx also offers dresses, suits, jersey knits, skirts, swimwear and pants, all with built-in control. The company says the clothes are “designed to make the body you have look like the body you want.”
Another plus — the prices are good. Most pants range from $49 to $54. The no-bra-bulge control dress costs $69 to $79.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients