A new Pureology hair product
I’m a big fan of Pureology products. I’ve used both the hydrate and volume shampoos and conditioners, ColourMax (to protect against thermal drying and UVA/UVB) and RootLift.
So I was thrilled when the new PureVolume ThickeningMist landed on my desk. I tried it this morning, and I think I’m going to like it. My hair had lots of volume, but it still felt light, not weighed down. And it was shiny. So many products dull your hair.
ThickeningMist is enhanced with organic botanicals of lemongrass, papaya and ginseng, and the AntiFade Complex maximizes color retention.
Price is $21 for 4.2 ounces; 1 ounce travel size is $5. Look for it in salons in September.
Several salons in the Oklahoma City area carry Pureology, including Wilson Art Hair Gallery at May and Wilshire.
For a full list of salons, go to www.pureology.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients