A new T-shirt source
I’m always on the hunt for great T-shirts that aren’t super expensive. I was following a live chat on the Washington Post recently and a chatter suggested Lilla P. That’s a Lilla P T-shirt pictured here.
I haven’t heard of this line, but the chatter said the T-shirts are well-made and higher quality than James Pearse. Plus they’re less expensive. Well, that got my attention.
Check it out. The Web site is www.lillap.com.
I must admit, though, that the George T-shirts at Walmart are pretty good and you can’t beat the price. I bought a short-sleeve, V-neck turquoise in mid-summer for about $7, then noticed they were on sale for $5 a couple of weeks ago. I snatched up a white one for next year, but I’m hoping to find George long-sleeve styles for fall.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15818Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 15704Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11547Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11243'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10839Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9666OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7447Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6917Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6738Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6691Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients