Lip gloss/eau de parfum combo
I love two-fers, either products that do double duty or one product with two different products in it.
Here’s one from Michael Kors Beauty: a limited edition signature eau de parfum rollerball/lip gloss wand.
On one end is Bare Vinyl, a sheer nude gloss that delivers gorgeous shimmer and shine. On the other end is Kors signature scent, a white floral fragrance the designer introduced in 2003.
Suggested price is $22, available at Sephora.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients