People are talking about The MakeUp Bar's T.A.L.K. Beauty
T.A.L.K. Beauty, the brainchild of four beauty gurus at The MakeUp Bar in Oklahoma City, was being talked up in New York City during Fashion Week.
Owner Alex Mendez-Kelley was in New York to help a friend do makeup for one of shows and where better to launch a media party for T.A.L.K.
Whitney Thompson, winner of “America’s Next Top Model,” was introduced to Sha-Liner and reportedly couldn’t quit raving about it.
T.A.L.K. Beauty has three brushes (look for three more later this year) and 14 Sha-Liner colors. Sha-Liner is a multi-use product that doubles as eye shadow base, eye shadow and gel eyeliner.
We’ve really taken our formula and made an innovative product, and tried to make a lot of colors, Mendez-Kelley said.
The MakeUp Bar is at 7646 N Western; the phone number is 810-1226 or check it out online at www.themakeupbar.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8192Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6372Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients