A new season ... hopefully a clean closet
Wouldn’t it be great to have this much space for shoes?
I’ve got big plans this week.
First, I’m going to clean out and organize my closet. Not only do I have too many clothes, I have too many clothes that I don’t wear. I’m keeping what I love and what looks good on me and the rest is going in the donation pile or consignment stack.
Ditto for shoes. How did I end up with more than 20 pairs of black shoes? Probably the same way I got a dozen pairs of black pants.
Anyway, from the closet I’m moving to the makeup drawer. Again, I’ve got way too much. I hate to think how old some of that stuff is. And lip glosses? I could open a gloss boutique.
If I can get those two things accomplished this week, along with my regular day job, of course, I’ll be happy.
So, how about you? Is your closet ready for the new season?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14189Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12474Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11484OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9977Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8873Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7409Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 7240Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5050Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4865Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4264'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients