Carmindy's new book
Just heard that Carmindy, the makeup artist on television’s “What Not to Wear,” has a new book.
She said she wrote “Get Positively Beautiful” for every woman who struggles with negative feelings about their beauty. She wanted a book that would change women’s mindset from a negative, flaw-focus to a positive beauty attitude.
She’s going to be traveling the country for book signings. The closest she gets to Oklahoma is a visit to Dallas Oct. 15 at 7 p.m. at Barnes & Noble, 7700 West Northwest Highway. The phone number is (214) 739-1124.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14804OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10332Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6926Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6240Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6240Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5695Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4108Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4061As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3840Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3249Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients