Actress Gwyneth Paltrow launches Web site
GOOP.com, reports Fashion Week Daily.
What makes life good, according to her Web site, is a collection of experiences. Each of the sections (Make, Go, Get, Do, Be, See) link to an essay by Paltrow.
Want to live like Gwyneth? Here’s a few tips. “Make your life good. Invest in what’s real. Cook a meal for someone you love. Pause before reacting. Clean out your space. Read something beautiful. Treat yourself to something. Go to a city you’ve never been to. Learn something new. Don’t be lazy. Workout and stick with it. GOOP. Make it great.”
The first e-mail newsletter will launch on Thursday.
GOOP is the latest brand expansion by Paltrow who recently launched her PBS culinary show with Mario Batali, “Spain … On the Road Again.” Last week, she made an appearance on “Oprah” to showcase her personal workouts with fitness guru Tracy Anderson, who recently launched a series of fitness DVDs.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients