Fashion designer Andrew Christian in Oklahoma City
Fashion designer Andrew Christian, best known for Flashback, butt-lifting and contouring underwear for men, and the new WonderWear butt-lifting underwear for women, will be in Oklahoma City Friday, Sept. 25.
At 6 p.m., he’ll make an in-store appearance at Brief Invasion, 1628 NW 33, followed by a fashion show at 10 p.m. at Angles, 2117 NW 37.
One of his best sellers is printed and custom woven men’s underwear in bamboo fiber, sports mesh and baby thermal.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients