Manolo Blahnik inducted into Rodeo Drive Walk of Style
Manolo Blahnik and Lucy Liu
Lucy Liu wore her favorite black Manolos, so did Hilary Duff and China Chow, while “Mad Men” star January Jones preened in her Blahnik red pumps. They and other Hollywood fans of the fabulous shoe designer gathered on Sept. 25, in Beverly Hills to celebrate Manolo Blahnik’s induction to the Rodeo Drive Walk of Style. It’s an honor that only 11 other designers have achieved, with the stylish Spaniard joining names like Armani, Versace, Head, Ford, and Ferragamo in having a permanent plaque displayed in the heart of Rodeo Drive.
Read the entire story — or at least check out the photo slide show — from Fashion Wire Daily.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes
- 51Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 35High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore
- 32Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients