Epsom Salt ... an affordable beauty product
Epsom Salt is being touted as an effective way to slough off rough patches of skin, increase the volume in your hair and remove toxins from your body. Who knew?
Here are a few recipes for a quick, inexpensive beauty boost. For more ways to use Epsom Salt, go to www.epsomsaltcouncil.org.
For acne free skin: For a fresh, blemish-free complexion, mix 1/2 teaspoon of Epsom Salt into cleansing cream. Gently massage on skin in circular motions to remove any dry skin cells and to help unclog pores. Rinse with cool water and pat dry. Apply your favorite moisturizer with SPF 15 or higher.
For kissable lips: Use the mixture to gently scrub away dry skin on the lips and around the lip area, leaving lips rejuvenated and smooth. Mix a few tablespoons of Epsom Salt with a teaspoon of petroleum jelly. Apply to lips and rub lightly to exfoliate. This also gives lips an instant plump.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10959Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10925Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9866Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9099Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5228Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4380Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3947OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3633Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3584How to help tornado victims
- 3499Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients