Take a break, go to a fashion show on Thursday
All work and no play makes for a dull week. Step out this week for a Thursday evening fashion show.
Peacock Walk on Spring Creek is a benefit fashion show for YWCA. The show, featuring clothing from Spring Creek retailers, will be from 6 to 9 p.m. Oct. 2 at Spring Creek Plaza, east side of 15th and Bryant in Edmond. Each ticket costs $60 and includes two drink tickets and food. A jazz band will enterain and there will be door prizes.
Tickets are available at Stillwater National Bank in Spring Creek and Waterford.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 96630Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13870Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9391Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8546Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8291OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7627How to help tornado victims
- 7193Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6598Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6117Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 5969Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients