Isaac Mizrahi weighs in on Sarah Palin, clothing sales, hair color
This just landed in my in box.
Lesley Jane Seymour, editor in chief of More magazine, interviewed Issac Mizrahi, fashion designer and creative director for Liz Claiborne, at Monday’s More magazine Reinvention Convention. Their Q&A focused on age appropriate fashion and how 40+ women can pack a punch into their wardrobe.
Here’s an exerpt from the conversation:
On Sarah Palin’s look — and why she should get rid of her $35,000 personal tanning machine: “Oh she looks 1,000 doesn’t she? All that makeup and tan and the hair up. Very 90’s and 80’s to me.”
On the worst body mistake a woman can make after 40: “Working out too much [after 40] is rough. I call it beef jerky [arms]. Like when the skin starts clinging to the bones.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36528Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32802Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32453Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8406Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5462OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3890Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3494College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3313George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3240Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3193Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients