Fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi's new book, "How to Have Style"
Fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi has written a book that he hopes will allow women to bring out their own fashion inspiration. Fashion and style are about personal inspiration, whatever gets you motivated every single day, he said.
“How to Have Style” ($30) focuses on 12 real women facing real wardrobe issues. As the women find their own style, Mizrahi helps them solve problems — tight budget, full figure, petite figure, lack of time — and look at their closet differently.
For a video and interview with Mizrahi, click here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90701Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17035OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12738Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8924Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8598Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8454How to help tornado victims
- 8359Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8212Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7113Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 7056Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients