An early look at spring fashion
I’m not sure what the weather is like in OKC, but in Dallas, it’s a beautiful clear day with the high expected to be in the low -70s and even warmer on Saturday. Almost spring-like.
It seems fitting since I’m at the Dallas Market Center to see spring fashion and accessories. This morning, Gregor Simmons of Gregor Simmons Ltd. buying office in New York City, said she’s excited about all the color (pinks and oranges), longer skirts and maxi dresses.
Of course, she also said super-short shorts are coming on strong for spring. That’s a trend best left to the firm of flesh and under 20 crowd.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15849OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15499Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10070'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9359Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8965Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8555Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 7639Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7596Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7433Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7053Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients