Lucky you if you happen to be in NYC for Lucky Shops event
As much as I would like to, I wouldn’t book a flight to New York City just to take in Lucky magazine’s fifth annual Lucky Shops on Nov. 7-8.
But if I had plans to be in the Big Apple on those dates — or anywhere near – you can bet I’d be at the event. How could I pass up bargain designer merchandise, jeans fittings and help taming my brows?
Last year’s event drew more than 10,000 shoppers from 35 states. While designer merchandise at up to 70 percent off is the big attraction, shoppers are also treated to music, giveaways and complimentary drinks.
Designer fashions from Tracy Reese, Vera Wang Lavender, See by Chloe and more will be for sale, along with home decor, accessories, jewelry, beauty items, fragrances, jeans, bags and shoes, with brands such as Dr. Martens, Kate Spade and Nine West.
But that’s not all. A boutique will offer gently used designer and one-of-a-kind items from Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Armani and others, while a Lucky Denim Bar will help with jeans fittings (including a free hemming while you wait). Any purchase of Benefit cosmetics will get you professional eyebrow help at the brow bar.
Lucky Shops will at the Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W 18 Street, and a portion of the proceeds go to benefit the Robin Hood Foundation, which targets poverty in New York City.
Tickets for Nov. 7, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., are $35, while tickets for Nov. 8, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., are $20. Click here for videos and photographs from last year’s event.
For more information, go online to www.luckyshops.com or call (866) 458-2598.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22254Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17756Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12801Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10958Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10241Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9718Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8905OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6440Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5651Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5121Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients