Fashion-related events, trunk shows in Oklahoma City
Don’t miss Girls’ Night Out from 6 to 9 p.m. Oct. 28 at Balliet’s, 50 Penn Place. Along with a drawing for a $500 gift card, there will be a Shu Uemura eyelash clinic with makeup artist Jason Hoffman, who is featured in this month’s Elle magazine, debut of a new line of eye masks, 10 percent off all cosmetics, food, a martini bar and music by Edgar Cruz. For info, call 848-7811.
Coleman’s Jewelry Collection will present a selection of jewelry with precious stones, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., through Oct. 30 at 2648 W Britton.
Also this week at Balliet’s: Shu Uemura holiday cosmetics event, Oct. 28-29; Zenobia spring trunk show, Oct. 28-29; Marc Aurel spring trunk show, Oct. 29-30; Canvasbacks spring trunk show, Oct. 29-30.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients