A new USA lapel pin
Maybe you love the flag pin, maybe not. Here’s something new. A pin that celebates the USA.
Men’s Vouge commissioned graphic designer Michael Bierut to design the pin in an attempt to end the flag pin flap. “I tried to defamiliarize a very configuration of letters,” he said, referring to his unconventional, interwoven font – inspired by the country’s history as a melting pot.
Five thousand of the pins are available for $10 exclusively at www.mensvogue.com/go/pin. Proceeds benefit Puppies Behind Bars, whose work includes aiding veterans of the Iraq War.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 28347Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 17448Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7187OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5906Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5536OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4738Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3702Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3694Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3367Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3246Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients