Get stylin' with ghd and Sephora in Tulsa
Stop by Sephora at Woodland Hills in Tulsa to get gorgeous and to help fight breast cancer. ghd’s team will demonstrate on a model how to straighten, curl, and style your luscious locks with one hot pink product: the limited-edition ghd IV hot pink styler.
Buy the limited-edition styler and ghd will donate $15 from each sale to the Young Survival Coalition, an international breast cancer awareness and advocacy group focusing specifically on the concerns of young women affected by breast cancer.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients