Peace soap ... feel the love
You can’t walk into a store these days without seeing peace signs — on jewelry, T-shirts, even sleep wear and undies.
Now the sign is showing up on bar soap. Peace soap … just bubble up some love and wash away hate. If only.
Retailing for about $8, the soap is made with organic aloe vera juice and has a fresh mint and herbal natural scent. What’s more, it’s made in the U.S.
I’m not sure it’s available locally, but it is online at www.shopatmoxie.com and at the Frame Game in Newton, Pa. (215-860-2787)
If you’ve see peace soap around town, let us know where. Might make a great holiday gift.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients