Shoulders back, chest out ... it's easier with Bralief
Who among us hasn’t had to fiddle with bra straps because they keep falling down or tug at the back of the bra because it keeps riding up?Maybe you’ve heard of Bralief, a bra clip designed to lift breasts of any size, though it’s especially supportive of large, heavy breasts. The clip slips around the back straps of your bra for a racerback look and feel. Voila, instant perky!
Press info says women of all sizes will benefit from Bralief’s ability to relieve pressure off the shoulders and lower back and promote better posture. Another plus, it keeps the straps from falling off the shoulders.
And if you’ve got a bra that’s starting to get stretched out, Bralief can provide a lift and added support. The bra clip is available in black, tan, white and pink and white. Twenty percent of net sales of the Cotton Candy Bralief will be donated to breast cancer research.
Cost is $9.95 or a three-pack for $22.95. For more information and to watch a video, go online to www.thebraclip.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11753Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10515Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9760Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9740Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6752Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4200Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4065Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3847Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3762Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 3552OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients