Nick Arrojo of "What Not to Wear" launches new book
Everyone’s favorite hairstylist — Nick Arrojo on TLC’s “What Not to Wear” — reveals his styling secrets in ”Great Hair, Secrets to looking Fabulous and Feeling Beautiful Every Day.”
He tells women how to get a fabulous cut, color and style, as well as helps them better understand their hair type, determine what styles will work for their hair, face shape and lifestyle. He also dispels myths and outdated ideas about hair care.
Arrojo has been working in the industry for 25 years. I’m interviewing him by phone on Friday so if you’ve got any questions, shoot me an e-mail at email@example.com.
The book, at $21.95, will make a nice holiday gift if there’s someone on your list who is a fan of Arrojo and ”What Not to Wear.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 371Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 366Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 314OKC Thunder: Thunder stuck with worst-case scenario
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients