Looking for a new nail polish color
Essie’s Hard to Get … it’s my fave but I’m thinking I need a new shade for fall
I’m trying to find the perfect nail color this season.
I tend to favor lighter shades, but all the darker hues are tempting me. Chipped nail polish is my pet peeve, though, and dark polish shows every little chip. After three or four days, I’m usually touching up or taking it off. I did surprise myself recently and opted for a ruby red. It lasted longer than I thought, but I babied my nails.
Right now I’ve got on a baby pink shade that I love, but it seems such a warm-weather color. I looked longingly at a deep purple shade at the manicure salon, but I have a busy week and I didn’t want to fuss with my nails.
The Essie polish I’m wearing now — Hard to Get from the spring collection – wears so well that I keep going back to it. (Yes, I bought several bottles.)
So, what’s your favorite fall/winter/holiday nail color?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14038Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 9697OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6648Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5284Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5183Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5164OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5129Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3755Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3751Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3590As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients