Nick Arrojo's new hair products
More about that in the The Oklahoman and here later, but what I didn’t realize was that he now his own hair products. They’re available at Pure Beauty, which used to be Trade Secrets.
Since I had to be near Penn Square Mall, I stopped by to pick up the Volume Foam. Arrojo said he uses it often on the show because its lightweight, lifts and thickens.
It was only $15, and I was nearly out of what I’ve been using — ghd Fat Hair Lotion for All-Over Volume, which costs $25. I love it though. Really good stuff.
Here’s hoping Arrojo’s product is just as good.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13316Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11704Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5428Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5363Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4511OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4209Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3958How to help tornado victims
- 3653Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3534Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3111Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients