Carrie Underwood in Elle magazine
Check out the December issue of Elle magazine featuring Oklahoma’s very own Carrie Underwood. She talks about Olympian Michael Phelps (have you heard they’re dating — not!), on dealing with celebrities, why she tries to keep her love life private and more. Elle hits newsstands today.
Here’s what she has to say about rumors that she’s dating Michael Phelps:
“I never met the guy! I’m sure he’s lovely. I’m sure he’s a great guy. He made America proud! But I never met him, I never mentioned him in an interview, I never mentioned him in that way to anybody that I know. That was one fo those completely, totally, utterly fabricated lies that came out of nowhere.”
“I’ve been trying to dress myself a little better now just because I feel like people are disappointed when they met me and they’re like, ‘Oh, her hair’s in a ponytail and she doesn’t have any makeup on.’ So I’ve been trying to, I guess, meet people’s expectations a little bit more and look like a real person that has a real job.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17340Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17005OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13213Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11218Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9481Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7832Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7484Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7128Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 7070Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6266Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients