Diamond-accented wedding gown on display at B.C. Clark Jewelers
A few weeks ago I wrote about a wedding gown embellished with diamonds and designed by D’Plazzo Couture Designs in Edmond. The $100,000 gown, pictured here, will be on display at B.C. Clark Jewelers in downtown Oklahoma City.
D’Plazzo partnered with B.C. Clark Jewelers to embellish the gown with 130 round Lazare diamonds. Two 20-inch platinum strands of Lazare diamonds are secured and draped across the sweetheart neckline. The diamond necklace strands, weighing more than 20 carats, can be removed to make necklaces for the bride.
The gown will be on display from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Nov. 17-22 at the store at 101 Park Ave.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17340Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17005OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13213Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11218Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9481Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7832Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7484Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7128Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 7070Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6266Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients