Eco-friendly and fashionable totes
Still looking for ways to be eco-friendly and fashionable? Check out Kipling’s new Ellie: On-The-Go Tote, which folds to fit into a small purse, then expands when needed. Designed to reduce the use of disposable bags, the budget-friendly Ellie is available for $22 on Kipling’s Web site.
The tote is super lightweight, water-resistant nylon and comes in six colors. It would also be great for traveling.
The holidays are fast approaching. Maybe this would be a good gift for someone on your list.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17563Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 12597Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11162Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 11130Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10457'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9977Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7105Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6521Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 5953New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 5821Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients