UGG celebrates 30-year anniversary with limited-edition boots
To celebrate UGG Australia’s 30th anniversary, the company has introduced a selection of limited-edition numbered boots. You can get the books exclusively on the Web site, www.uggaustralia.com. A few others, however, will be receiving a pair as a gift from UGG.
If you’re interested, the list includes Oprah, Kate Hudson, Sarah Jessica Parker, Matthew McConaughey, Brooke Shields, Jessica Simpson, Julia Roberts, Brad Pitt, Cindy Crawford and probably just about every celebrity who has been photographed wear a pair of UGGs.
The anniversary sale will be in conjunction with the annual Art & Soul annual auction that begins Dec. 1. A group of celebrities painted classic UGG boots for the auction,which continues through Dec. 14.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 29552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 26325Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8457Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients