LillyPilly skincare line debuts at Dillard's in Penn Square
The products, available in the United States for the first time, were formulated to combat the harsh Australian climate and help counter the effects of sun damage and a busy lifestyle.
Australia’s native plants and fruits contain vitamins, minerals, fruit acids and antioxidants that are renowned for their ability to nourish and moisturize the skin. Lilly Pilly extract, a key ingredient in the product line, is a natural source of vitamin C, antioxidants and fruit acids that purifty and exfoliate the skin.
The line includes hand and body cremes and body washes with tea tree, eucalyptus and kakadu plum. Prices start at $10.
Check it out at Dillard’s, Penn Square, or online at www.dillards.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17147Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12600OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11594'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11336Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9954Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 8356Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 8267Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7063Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 6991Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6984Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients